What You Can Expect
A client-centred approach. Jennifer will...
- understand your needs and audience.
- uncover and develop your unique "voice."
- adapt to your organizational culture, be it a non-profit, corporation, or public institution.
Outcomes you are proud of. Jennifer will...
- stay with a project until you are satisfied with the final result.
- work cooperatively with designers to ensure a comprehensive communication message.
No hand-holding. Jennifer will...
- work with minimal supervision and without face-to-face contact.
- hit the ground running on any new project, including one that is outside her subject area expertise.
- meet ambitious project timelines.
Collaboration. Jennifer will...
- develop strong, consultative relationships with key players.
- take a “no surprises” approach to every project.
Creativity. Jennifer will...
- look for ways to attract and keep audience attention.
- use creativity as a problem-solving tool.
A cool head in hot situations. Jennifer will...
- comfortably balance multiple “bosses” on a project.
- work on large or complex projects.
Deep understanding. Jennifer will...
- conduct intensive research from primary and secondary sources.
- develop excellent rapport with key informants.
- ask the right questions and listen carefully to the answers.